Hello all, I need help please. My quick attachment will not lock and unlock on my ASV RC100, it was fine before all sudden it quick working. I replace the solenoid and spool (view D, #4 ), check the wire (12 volts), the switch (12 volts), and the fuse. If the switch in unlock mode, the skid steer will not crank which is normal. The fuse for the quick attachment if you take it out it will still crank as long is on lock mode. Is this normal ???. Can it be the switch???Is there a relay???
Is it a Forestry model or regular? The wiring diagrams are different for each version I just found out recently on some of the circuits. Here is just a quick simplified diagram I just threw together just now. I don't see any relays. Not complete diagram of all the side branching circuits but it might give you a simplified view. This is from the Forestry model version. Once I know forestry or non-forestry and feedback on what you've found, I might be able to help more.
Thank you L3akaL3 for response back to me. I think is a Forestry model version because it has high flow. Quick attach jumper is for RC85 only, maybe is my low flow switch, because it doesn't work either (continuous flow) not unless you press and hold on the right joy stick. It was fine before, I don't know what has cause it to not working. I took the fuse off (10 amp) for the quick attach, the skid steer still crank, is odd to me.
It will start without the quick attach fuse because power isn't coming from the quick attach fuse for starting. Power comes from the B terminal on the key switch, then goes through contacts 4 & 6 of the quick attach switch (Different than actual quick attach activation on 2 & 3), then it goes from there to the Low flow switch, again using different contacts 4 & 6, THEN goes to the high flow switch, again on different contacts than activation, 4 & 6 and then goes to the starter relay to energize the coil so voltage can pass from the starter fuse through contact 30, out on 87 to the starter. Activation on the quick attach and low flow is done on the lower numbered contacts of the switches. If it turns out to be a plug that got crushed under the cab, I would suspect P73 since it has both the low flow and quick attach wires going through it.
Thank you L3akaL3 for being active on this website site. I think you might be right about the plug, I had to take the cab off from the back because one of the driver hydraulic hose broke. This is the only way to lift the cab with the arm down. It seem like ground shortage or plug. Thanks again I will check it later, again thank you.
Where is the P73 harness located.
I don't recall off the top of my head but when you open the cab the normal way, right next to the brace that locks it up, there are a bunch of them there. The safety 4 pin plug and then most of P33, P73, P74 & P75. There's one pain in the butt one buried between the frame and the hydraulic tank about a foot towards the back. Hopefully it isn't that one. I forgot which one it is. Trying to get both hands in there to disconnect/reconnect it is tough. The others are easy.
Any update on this? I’m having the exact same issue with my RC100.
I fix the low flow but the quick attack. The military plug looks like this, the yellow wire was broke, soldering the wire back together and it works. Thanks L3akaL3 for your help. Now, I need to find or check the wire for the quick attack which I think is brown. Hopefully, I can fix this machine asap before it gets too cold.
See asttached electrical schematic
Thank you f311fr1
I"m having the same problem now on my 2006 RC 100 no quick attach or high flow swapped relays and checked switch but not sure where to look next
Well Dougs, I'm still have problem with my quick attach but the low flow is working. For the low flow, I found of the wire broke off. For you, I suggest you to check ground, check the green wire from the main harness, swap low flow switch the high flow switch, and check fuse.
Here the service repair manual if you don't have one.
Thank you for the help I found 2 solenoids with the wire pulled out of them some how a stick got pushed in there. Now I need to learn if I can repair them or do I need to replace them
Did you fix your problem