Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Asv rc30 terex pt30 adapter plate

AdamsExcavating ยท 2017-09-19 14:32

Looking for info on an adapter plate for asv/terex pt 30 adapter plate to run full size attachments. Thanks.

Replies6
  1. #1f311fr12017-09-19 16:04

    Construction Implements Depot. 336 859 2002. Just tell them what you need. Remember the lift capacity of the PT30 is only 900 lbs.

  2. #2DIYDAVE2017-09-19 20:32

    Shipping generally kills a good price on these... I made myself a wooden jig, that I use to adapt the full size implement, to the smaller ASV plate. Just cut the ears off'n the bottom of the implement, stick the jig on the implement, and weld the ears back on, then weld some scrap to the sides of the implement plate, to keep everything aligned for hookup.

  3. #3AdamsExcavating2017-09-19 21:23

    I'm looking to utilize certain attachments I already have for our larger track loader to also fit onto the small pt30. If and when needed.

  4. #4DIYDAVE2017-09-20 06:23

    You could also use a full sized plate, and adapt it to fit the ASV. This would require welding a second set of lower ears to the standard plate, and the side spacer blocks...You have to be careful, and see (if the attachment is powered) that the pressure and flow matches up with the ASV's limitations, too...

  5. #5AdamsExcavating2017-11-02 07:53

    Im looking to use mainly our auger on the smaller machine. And maybe a set of forks until I get a smaller set. Anyone out there manufacture an adapter?

  6. #6f311fr12017-11-02 09:19

    Construction Implements Depot. 336 859 2002. Part # RC30TSS. $725.00 plus freight. 2-3 week delivery. Talk to Marie. This fits to the ASV/Terex RC/PT30 and adapts to standard skid steer pattern with manual locks.