Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV rc60 steering problem

rmelton ยท 2013-03-29 06:39

I purchased my first loader a year ago and have been running it with no problems. Recently it started to not want to turn to the right very well. When I started to load it up on the trailer it just didn't want to do it even at full throttle. It has joystick controls and has 1500 hrs on it. Any insight on what the problem could be would greatly be appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2013-03-29 23:33

    IS this a one way or two way problem on the right side

  2. #2rmelton2013-03-30 07:44

    Just going forward. the next day everything works fine till you work it hard for a couple of hours.

  3. #3mikebramel2013-03-30 11:34

    I would tap into the pilot controls to see what the pressure is on your right side, it will probably fade off as it gets hot.

  4. #4rmelton2013-04-04 05:43

    Going to change filter and hydro oil and see what happens then. I have a guy thats going to check my pressures. Thanks for the response.

  5. #5Royce T2022-08-11 22:18

    Hi I'm having similar issue did you get to the bottom of this ?