Before I pay $450.00 for a seat from ASV does any one know what the seat bolt pattern is so I can buy an aftermarket seat for less $$. Otherwise I will have to remove all the AC parts under the cab floor to measure and the machine will be down while I wait on another seat.
They are a very generic seat. Personally I'd pull the panel and remove the seat. Get a nicer seat and Redhill pattern if necessary. Crappy vinyl cracks quickly. Watch the headroom if using a different seat.
Generic is not quite the term I would use, cheap is the word I would use. I have it in the shop to replace 2 leaking hoses and next project is the seat tomorrow night. I will post measurements.
the seat bolt pattern is 11 1/4" side to side and 11 1/2" front to back. I will post the seat width & height in the nest day or so
Winner winner chicken dinner. Surplus center 1-3203-BK seat for $159.60 plus freight. 18" wide, 19" tall, 20.4" front to back.
the seat does fit and bolt up using stock bolt pattern. To use the seat switch you will need to hole saw a hole in the metal pan that the seat bolts to to utilize the round cut out in the seat for the switch. The seat is much firmer than the old one and does provide some lower back support.