Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Asv Sr80

Michigan Badger ยท 2007-05-15 19:57

I'm thinking about buying a SR80. But I would like to talk to someone who has one. One of the things I like about the 80 over the 70 is the wide tracks. If anyone has any Info. on the SR80, good or bad I would like to know before I go buy one. O-ya, I past my testing, now I can post. :usa

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies6
  1. #1maka2007-11-24 13:57

    Hello Michigan Badger. I am a dealer of ASV's and have sold several SR-80's. This is a fine machine. They have been very reliable for my customers and they all love the smooth ride, quickness and mobility. If you have not gotten one yet I would suggest it as high on the list. Maka

  2. #2rutwad2007-11-24 18:18

    maka, how does the ride compare to the RC-85 or 100? Is the cab/AC better on the RC or SR? Has ASV come out with a true pressurized cab? THANKS!

  3. #3Squizzy246B2007-11-24 23:28

    Seems the SR80 has some on a T250 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--4p49ESIEo&feature=related although a RC50 will do that apparently.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-11-26 19:50

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums maka! :drinkup

  5. #5maka2007-11-27 11:40

    The ride on the SR-80 is better. The machine is really nimble and quick. The ac is good, no problems so far and the SR-80. No true pressurized cab. Maka

  6. #6TMTS2007-11-27 18:09

    note to ASV - pressurize the cab If there is anyone out there listening from ASV, I would strongly encourage you to at least offer a pressurized cab as an option on your RC85's, Rc100's and SR80's . That is a main selling point of the Fecon/Rayco track loaders have...I was talking with someone at ASV and they indicated that some of the dealers in Australia are putting pressurizing kits on the ASV...I have no clue how hard it is to do, or how costly, but if ASV could come up with an option, it would make it a lot easier to compare the FTX 100 and the RC 100 -tmts