OK - I need general info from those in the know. I am going to buy a Positrack. I need to know what the difference between a PT and and RC model is. Also, are the numbers 30, 50, 60, 70 etc the horsepower of them? Which ones have a turbo? Is the setup of the newer Terex ones better in terms of track roller bearings? I have a dealer telling me they are. I have steep hills, so I think I need at least 50 HP. What about machine size? What models have the same frame size and track width etc? I need a reasonably narrow one. I also want a tilt bucket so I can more easily "bench" tracks into a hillside. Is it worth the extra cost?
i just got the specs for all terex and asv/positrac track loaders from ritchie specs it gives: dimensions power lift cap and various other specs http://www.ritchiespecs.com/searchr...0&type=&selected_type=0&make=ASV&model=&op=Go http://www.ritchiespecs.com/searchr...tegory=Multi Terrain Loader&make=Terex&model= u can compare the machines like this too http://www.ritchiespecs.com/compari...107697&mid_2=107709&mid_3=107703&mid_4=108887 pt/rc 60 is the smallest turbo model it wears the same frame and chassis as the 50 series machine just with a bit more grunt
Thanks mate - that's what I needed. Now, I need some real world experience from owners.....
no dramas happy shopping u may or may not know about this so ill show u anyway http://www.constructionsales.com.au...600 1601 1602 4294954031&TabID=2611861&Nne=15
Discovered that site yesterday actually - seem to be some reasonably priced machines there.