Coming up at the end of the month at the Big E http://www.aths.org/convention
Thanks Tozzi!! That's close enough for me to catch it. I used to be an ATHS member but I let it lapse, just because of my busy schedule. I really enjoyed Wheels of Time!
Only a few more days till the show, it should be a good one. I've heard that over 500 trucks are pre-registered.
Steve, FYI: You can buy Wheels of Time at the counter at any Tractor Supply. I am a member of ATHS and ATCA, I may let the ATHS lapse and stay with the more local, smaller club that seems a lot more personable IMHO. Plus, ATCA club chapters tend to be more family oriented to us too. They put on a great little show in Deerfield, Mass. on May 16th which I put my Freightliner in, and everybody was nothing but cordial and happy to see us there. I also entered it at the ATHS show in W. Springfield, Mass. and was thoroughly dissapointed with that whole experience. It was a small fortune to enter the truck in the show, then they hustled me right through the middle of the place, and set me way out in the outfield back outside literally, with a few stragglers that came Friday like I did.The rain all day Saturday didn't help anything either, no fault of anybodys, but all in all...I enjoy the smaller, less political gatherings myself a little better. Not to take anything from that W. Springfield show however. Many people spent a lot of time, energy and money to move equipment in and out of that place, and that's a huge undertaking in and of itself. We probably won't ever see a show of that size in the New England area again.
Just went to the Local ATHS show in Hudson MA, my 3yo loved it.
I made it to the Big E and got soaked to the gills. I've got a bunch of pics, just haven't had time to post them. My digital camera gave up so I used my phone, they're still pretty good. I was so afraid my phone was going to get water damage but I pulled it off.