Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Atlantic Transport Training Academy

DEERE310SG · 2010-09-26 19:17

Atlantic Transport Training Academy 2008 ​ I did the 5 week heavy equipment operator course in june of 2008. My favourite was the 2005 John deere 310SG backhoe. Here are some pics from it. I hope to go back for my class 1 truck license soon:thumbsup. Here is the link to the school. http://www.ttcc.ca/atlantic/

Replies8
  1. #1DEERE310SG2010-09-26 19:19

    More pics.

  2. #2DEERE310SG2010-09-26 19:21

    More pic's

  3. #3HEO Girl2010-09-27 15:04

    Wow, you look like my friend Brock's twin. We got a JD backhoe too, the front end is wicked light. Course ours isn't as nice as yours :tong. Your excavator has all it's teeth! No way! Our old Komatsu has just 1 left. Nice pics!

  4. #4DEERE310SG2010-09-27 15:47

    do i wow lol. Yah all the equipment was some what new there. The Excavator and the Dozer brand new that year. The oldest piece of equipment was a 2001 JCB 214 backhoe (no pic)

  5. #5oriden2010-10-16 21:31

    its funny to see how different the TTCC schools are out that way, when i went every machine was brand new!

  6. #6DEERE310SG2010-10-16 21:47

    Yah the The Excavator and the Dozer brand new that year. 2005 john deere 310SG 4x4 backhoe 2001 JCB 214 4x4 backhoe 2008 john deere 550LT dozer 2008 HITACHI ZX135US Excavator 2007 JCB 416 HT wheel loader

  7. #7murray832010-11-18 19:19

    I took that same course in the summer of 2006 pretty decent entery level program. How did you do and did you find any work from it? I know in my class I believe I'm the only one who is still in construction lol Happy to see another NB'er on here

  8. #8DEERE310SG2010-11-18 22:28

    Hi I did very well in it I'm still looking for work. I'm happy to see a NB'er here too. Kyle