I have an Atlas Copco Xas136DD air compressor. It is a tow behind 300cfm air compressor with a Duetz engine. Every once in a while I go to start it fires right up and after 15-20 sec. it shuts off. It looks like the light for the oil pressure comes on. It will not let me restart until the light goes out. I can try this 3-5 times and then it finally stays on. I figured it is a bad sensor or bad control panel/ computer. The problem is that I bought it new from the Komatsu dealer here in NJ they are no longer the dealer Cat is now the dealer. When I call and tell them the model nobody seems to know much about it. I think I got a non standard size air compressor that is a European model not US. Had it serviced by the NYC dealer last year it was running a little rough and they said it had 2 bad sensors on the motor but could not figure out the starting problem since it is only intermittent. I don't want to bring to a dealer so they can learn on my air compressor with me footing the bill. Any help or recommendations would help
No replies yet.