I bought an onan 65 kw diesel generator which I dont have in my possession yet. I would guess its an 80's model. going to use it for my home backup. Now looking for a Economical ATS for it. It seems most of the new onan, cummins, generac ATS's are for specific generator controllers. Is there a generic ATS that would work on older generators. 200 amp 240v power! I bought this at and auction and it is stored until I make a trip to pickup, so I cant get model number.
Three phase unit I assume. If single phase I have a 200A Onan XFER switch that would work for you. I removed it several years ago and it is inside my shop building. It is from the mid 1970's and worked well.
it is 3 or1...there is a selector switch on the gen to change from 3ph or single ph! Is it auto transfer and does it have exercise settings? What are you asking?
forgot to say I will be running single pjase
You said you have a ATS single phase 200 Amp! What do you want for it?
I will take it IF ted Dont let me know
I forgot about this being wrapped up in harvest when the original post came forth. I'll attempt to get out to the shop today but we are packing for the holiday trip so may not. It won't go anyplace so don't worry about that till you've seen it.
thanks i got a 25k i am hooking up to house dont see any reason that would not work with my unit just 100 amp we are going also for turkey day be back sat
This is a 150A single phase ATS; my mistake and sorry for the error. Here are a few photos . It's about 24" wide, 63" tall, and about 23" deep IIRC. I removed it from a jobsite when upgrading to a new Kohler set.
Yes, it does have the exerciser: This was pulled out in 2009 and has been in my building since. It was in service till then.
sorry but I need a 200 amp!