Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Attachment Mountings?

Stevenbrla ยท 2010-11-03 19:55

As I mentioned in another thread, just bought a Terex TX5519. 99% of the time, we'll be using the forks to move pallets of grass. I could use a bucket to spread/level gravel occasionally, so I'd like to get one of those soon. Question is... what kind of mounting do I have, and should I get an adapter plate to go to bobcat type of attachments rather than get a bucket to fit original mount? I don't know that I'll have a real need for b'cat type attachments, but its the only machine that I'll own that I can use aux hydraulics on... Then again, guess I could get a bucket to fit, then IF I buy any other attachments, get an adapter then huh? 33.5" Inside Diameter of the slots if I recall correctly.

Replies2
  1. #1fendtman2010-11-05 08:09

    did you get terex web site, also google the 55-19 and sometimes they have specs of machine, still like it.

  2. #2icestationzebra2010-11-09 16:04

    I've never seen that style before, must be Terex specific. You might try one of the 3rd party bucket/fork suppliers. If they don't have an adapter they would probably be willing to make one. ISZ