Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

attn all firefighters

fireman050 · 2007-08-14 09:03

it is with depest regret that i announce that a good friend and fellow firefighter captain eddie mcgowan and his wife vicki was killed sunday night in a two vehicle accident his death is considered by the state of mississippi to be a death in the line of duty

Replies6
  1. #1chipsearthworks2007-08-14 10:51

    I am very sorry for your lose, in your extended Family. My prayers are with you and your dept. God Bless:salute :salute

  2. #2fireman0502007-08-14 11:08

    thankyou

  3. #3nedly052007-08-14 12:09

    I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I lost a friend in a wreck last year. You will never forget about them but time will ease your pain. Hang in there Brother.

  4. #4Truckie2007-08-14 19:28

    I am very sorry for your loss. My department and I pass our condolences’ :salute

  5. #5fireman0502007-08-14 19:52

    thanks guys i was talking to the chief today and he told me he was getting calls from deprtments from as far away as georgia willing to send an engine crew down to cover the stations during the funeral:salute :salute :salute :salute

  6. #6baseball2007-08-15 18:41

    I am very sorry for your loss. My department and I pass our condolences’