Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Auction Time..

Blacksmoke07 ยท 2011-02-21 21:35

I just signed up at AuctionTime.com, found it through Rock & Dirt magazine. Was just wondering if anybody else had ever dealt on/with this site? If so what did you think about it? Thanks in advance. :thumbsup

Replies4
  1. #1AmerIndependent2011-02-23 11:59

    I'm surprised you found it through Rock & Dirt, because I believe AuctionTime.com is owned by MachineryTrader.com. We've sold a couple things through they're auction, and bid on a couple too (never won). I don't have enough experience to say they're excellent, but the fact that it's affiliated with a big reputable company like Machinery Trader, you should have little to worry about.

  2. #2Blacksmoke072011-02-23 14:44

    Yea thats what i was thinkin too. Im only lookin for a older tractor, as long as it runes and drives ill be happy just need it to pullin a disk around a dirt bike track to and to groom and what not. I just made my first bids on 3 tractors i thought would be good, start at 100 bucks, theyre all up to like 8000 already, not lookin for anything over 1500. Dont think im gonna have much luck on there haha, better off on craigslist

  3. #3AmerIndependent2011-02-25 10:22

    You never know. That's the beauty of auctions, sometimes you get lucky.

  4. #4bsebastian2011-02-25 10:50

    Rock and Dirt does a pretty good job of advertising national auctions... chances are one of those outfits were using AuctionTime: http://www.rockanddirt.com/perl/events.pl?ord=date