Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Autocrane 3203 pr

PJ The Kid ยท 2016-07-28 12:03

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I have an Autocrane 3203pr on my service truck. Has developed a leak down issue and I am positive it is bypassing the cylinder seals. I no longer have an autocrane dealer local and cannot find the seal kit. I was wondering if anyone knew who made the cylinder so I can buy a seal kit from the manufacturer rather than autocrane since they have been less than helpful in finding parts. I would tear the cylinder down and measure but it is still operating well enough to use it for light things and I cant tear it down and have it inop while I track down parts.

Replies4
  1. #1brianbulldozer2016-07-28 20:46

    Found this company on Ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/Cherokee-Tru...submit=Search&_fsub=2833983013&_sid=101264118 They list a lot of Autocrane parts. Your kit is not listed, but perhaps they can help. Brian

  2. #2ohiofleet2016-07-28 20:57

    google b and b autocrane he sales and services just the cranes and can get you parts alot cheaper than auto crane

  3. #3PJ The Kid2016-07-29 10:10

    Thanks for the info. got one coming from b&b

  4. #4PJ The Kid2016-08-03 11:59

    Just an update, after using them, I highly recommend B&B crane. Very helpful and friendly and I will be using them again.