As a start, I'm working on putting together a 7.5 foot Fisher snow plow with a JCB quick connect, so I can plow my driveway. The plow (I got it cheap, cheap), has hydraulic cylinders to angle the plow between left, center and right. Because my bucket raises and lowers, I don't have to use the plow cylinder that lifts and lowers the blade. The system that it came with has a control lever that moves rods inside of sleeves. Those rods move valves on a plow manifold, that then pipes hydro to one of two cylinders that control the angling of the plow. 1. Does my Deere 310 L have spare ports off the hydro pump or a backhoe manifold that I can pipe to the plow manifold / valves, and to these cylinders? I assume I need an "Out", and a "Back in" to the system? 2. Do I have to install pressure adjusting equipment, to keep the full flow of hydro from being send to these cylinders? 3. Are there reliable, easy to use electrically switched valves to control the plow manifold, or do I need to stick with those mechanical rods? The JCB quick connect is hydro, controlled by an electrical switch on my dash. 4. Let say hydro fluid gets released by the plow manifold to the left adjusting cylinder. What keeps that cylinder actuated so the plow stays angled to the left? Is it continual pressure from the hydro pump, or do those cylinders not move after hydraulic fluid moves them? What moves the plow back to the center / right? Does the left cylinder need hydro fluid pumped into the other end of the cylinder to move the piston the other way, or does the second, right cylinder on the other side of the plow push the plow back? Thanks for helping me understand.
Is the boom on your tlb plumbed for aux? If so, you have one valve. I don't know if the boom valve can be used as a two way, or if it is one way only and will require another valve for direction.
if there is no plumbing there you need to add it all the way out. I would look at the parts catalog specific to your machine on the aux hydraulics page. That will clear up what you need that you haven't got yet.