Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aveling Barford Calfdozer

Wulf ยท 2006-02-26 11:07

Nice machine from England. Looks like fun but not so safe or comfortable

Replies10
  1. #1digger242j2006-02-26 13:14

    I would have to say that it certainly has the best forward visibility of any machine I've ever seen!

  2. #2Dozerboy2006-02-27 19:56

    I'm with digger, but you would be SOL if it has rippers.

  3. #3rino14942006-02-27 19:58

    Damn, that would suck if you hit a rock or a stump. :bouncegri

  4. #4farmerted442006-02-28 21:27

    here is another pic.

  5. #5greatdane2008-10-07 04:44

    Looks like you have to place your feet on top of the blade. That way you can ad more pressure on the blade, I think a heawy driver would be the best operator for this machine.

  6. #6stumpjumper832008-10-08 19:05

    that's one machine I'm not doing any demo or tree pushin with...

  7. #7Dusty2008-10-08 21:34

    now that looks like fun

  8. #8greatdane2008-10-09 03:41

    You probably have to wear an armour and a seat-belt

  9. #9wrenchbender2008-10-09 18:59

    Now dats a lil scary!!

  10. #10Bellboy2008-10-14 10:51

    Get a crick in the neck after a very short while.