Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bachoe hydraulic troubles

blakster ยท 2016-01-04 21:16

hello im new to the fourm site and wanted to im glad to be apart of this community I have a older john deere 410 backhoe im not even shure what year it is the problem im having is the pressure control vales oring broke and I tore it down and put a new one in and while I had it apart I went ahead and replaced the filters and hydraulic fluid got it all put back togeather and started it the loader will move up and down just fine but the backhoe and boom has no hydraulic movement or pressure in the boom to backhoe control valve if anyone could help me out I would be very grateful im wonderind if I hooked up the hydraulic lines backwards that go from the pressure valve to boom control valve and the return valve

Replies1
  1. #1willie592016-01-04 22:18

    Please don't start duplicate threads, correspondence at two threads about the same topic gets confusing. Please direct all replies to this thread > HeavyEquipmentForums