Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe

Bhunter@ ยท 2023-12-16 23:02

I have an M59 Kubota Backhoe and it"s smoking blue smoke and has no power when i push to go forward or backwards

Replies5
  1. #1NH575E2023-12-17 04:16

    Sounds like the engine is wore out. You need to start with a compression and leak down test.

  2. #2Dave Neubert2023-12-17 07:23

    Check your air filter remove the oil fill cap and see if you have blow by if so rebuild engine

  3. #3Willie B2023-12-17 08:43

    I don't know the engine, I don't know if it has them. GM had engines in the 1990s had "umbrella seals" on the valve stems would crack & smoke like that.

  4. #4KSSS2023-12-17 14:22

    I don't know anything about that machine, but if it has a turbo, I would check that, that is what it sounds like.

  5. #5CM19952023-12-17 14:29

    Welcome to the Forums Bh! Like other have said start with the basics - air filter, turbo, ect.