I have a problem with the power steering on my backhoe ** 965 1994. The steering is very hard and when i accelerate it becomes a little easier but if i do a complete turn it is the same. The ciruit is a little complex because the pump is not only for the power steering but it makes the command for the gearbox so the backhoe goes to front or to back. The problem occured spontanious, yesterday i had very good steering and today the problem is there. I have no problems with the inversor, it goes to front and to back when i give the command and i don't have to accelerate. I bought new pump (Parker 250 bar) but no change (maybe the pump wasn't good??). When I had good steering I could hear a valve working when I wasn't steering and when i was turning the steering wheel the valve stop. I thought of some possible problems and I made a drawing with the hidraulic circuit, maybe someone could help me. I marked the "hot spots" with red dots 1. Mybe I have a problem in the danfoss with the relief valve, and i don't have enough pressure in it, so all the oil goes out in the retur and not in the cilinder 2. I blew air in this point and I could hear it exiting in the gearbox (point 4)...is it normal that i don't have a presure valve in this part of the circuit? 3. Point 3 is a hose that I don't know what it does, it goes around the distribuitor with no valve, i blew air before the T and nothing stopped it. Maybe some previous owner did this modification for a reason?? 4. In point four maybe I have a valve and it is broken?
Did you solve this problem?? I have problems with the breake circuit pressure (low) and steering problem (4 wheels) I might have problem with the distributor with the one-way valve. Have you solved it??