hello there, I am doing a research. Is there anybody knowing the backhoe brands except from the below ones? Bobcat Case New Holland JCB CAT Terex komatsu Kubota Volvo Venieri Hidromek John Deere Nardi Huddig Hydrema Coyote Fiori Mastas Allmand Thank you...
This is by no means an all inclusive list, but there's a bunch on here http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...id=1046&guid=4CE574A39B0C442DA2FAB81615CAC1E3
You can also find a fairly inclusive list of backhoe loader manufacturers active in North America on this page by clicking on the "Select a manufacturer" arrow. Also find basic specifications on each model from here. http://www.spec-check.com/speccheck1.cfm?getem=1 Find a similar list for European backhoe-loader manufacturers on this sister site http://www.spec-checkeurope.com/make.php?type=Construction Machinery&cat=Backhoe Loader ADios
Dig-It Lay-Mor Ingersoll Fadroma Ausa Manitou Lewis Amog Eurocomach Foredil Palazzani (Palazzani is the real company, Coyote is just the US importer) Piccini Çukurova Lännen Telcon Beml Changlin Lingong Shandong Yuchai Check out the 100km/h (63mph) australian military backhoe. http://www.adi-limited.com/2-01-010-040-040.html A very good site for questions like this is: http://members.aol.com/polytrac/
That guy's site is fascinating. You have to go and read his letter under "Contact me." It's hilarious.
CEwriter Whats with your avitar? That pic reminds me of a book I loved as a child about a steem shove, is that what it from?
What is the history of the backhoe loaders who had established such a mechanism first and what purposes do they think of, any idea
I believe they evolved from farm tractors with the additions of loaders and backhoes and just built up from there.
The following is from J I Case's (now CNH Global) website: http://www.casece.com/about/history.asp?RL=NAE "Milestones 1957 - Case purchased Indiana-based American Tractor Corporation, a small, privately held firm that was developing a hydraulically powered backhoe to attach to its crawler units. At the same time, Case was developing a prototype industrial-wheel tractor designed to accommodate a backhoe on the rear and a loader on the front. By spring of 1957, Case successfully merged the technologies and introduced the landmark Case Model 320, the industry's first factory-integrated tractor loader/backhoe." That would seem to be the beginning, at least according to Case.
Pi Makina :wink2
JCB also claims to be the origin of the backhoe loader. Dozerboy, Avatar is from a book called "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel." It was a favorite of mine, too. I've given away several copies of it since I've been in the business. Check it out on the web at http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/features/mike_mulligan/ L
Cukurova and Yuchai.
Cukurova, Yuchai, Liugong, Powerplus, and of course, Bell. Mainly deere parts, but got lots of SA manufactured parts too.
Don't forget Alice---as in Allis Chalmers.
I just acquired a White Oliver 2-78-15 "Mighty Hoe"! Must be a rare breed as nobody has listed that manufacturer. At least I didn't pay much for it.
I have a '97 Kobelco TLK760, aka a Terex 760. I have not seen many of these so I call it rare. I going to post a new thread after I get enough posts.