Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe Loader Customer Review

Spencer ยท 2012-11-13 17:56

I am currently a student at Loughborough University, England studying an Automotive Engineering degree. I am undertaking a module which involves research into the backhoe loader, inparticularly the JCB 4CX. I have to put together two short questionnaires. The first regarding general backhoe use and the second specifically regarding the JCB 4CX. Backhoe Loader Product Survey JCB 4CX Customer Product Improvement Survey It is proving hard to find the relevent people to complete this as I dont have direct contact with backhoe operators, which is why I am using this forum. Many thanks in advance.

Replies1
  1. #1digger242j2012-11-14 19:07

    Hi, Spencer, and welcome to HEF. As a matter of policy, we discourage cross-posting of the same content in multiple threads. As you seem sincere, and this is a worthy cause, I'll leave this on here, but provide this link to your other thread.