Can anyone name the brand of dozer or species of tree? Seriously though, I think the pic comes from Africa and shows what happens when there is a shortage of parts and mechanics.
At first glance, it looks like the guts of a crawler loader to me. Perhaps later fitted with a dozer blade? Not sure on brand. Definitely old though.
It's a JD 350 In Minnesota, after Jeff's weekend of practicing... :bouncegri
I tried what you guys said, but it doesn't seem to be working!!:beatsme Are you sure this is how you're spose ta drop a tree??:roll
Looks like an old TD-18,those grousers are what you would find on a dozer,not a track loader.The tree looks like it is made out of wood. Ron G
Thats " Eucalyptus Oledozeraita " The back of the seat looks just like an old Cat but the rest is a bit of a puzzle.
I see stuff like that all the time in the strippens around here. There are tons of old drags with trees growing up through the cab.
That is a nice planter I want one in my yard.
Where is king of obsolete. Give him 10 mins and he will have it running and rip the tree out when he puts it into gear. :notworthy
X2 :notworthy that guy is my hero
Who is this guy you two speak of?
Jeff , you dont know who the king of obsolete is?? i thought you be part of the kings court!!!!!!!!!!:nono www.kingofobsolete.ca
AND,KoO would have sold the tree AND the pics/vid of him doing it!!!:thumbsup Ron G Here is his personal website but you will find him on many boards. http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/
Kinda almost like a real life "Red Green".............kinda. Thanks for the heads up.:yup I may have a new hero too!!
Looks like an old International Harvester, TD-18 or maybe 14, with a Bucyrus-Erie dozer blade.
definatly and old ih dozer, not positive on model. might be a plain t too instead of a td.
I agree, the crawler is IH and the tree is wood! Remember, back in those days, crawler tractors were made to pull stuff with the drawbar. So the nose was not substantial enough raise and lower a dozer blade, therefore the elaborate linkage on the track frames.
Yes , I also think it´s an International TD18 (or possibly TD14) Anyway I enclose a couple of shots of a TD18 taken in the northen part of my country. This one belonged to a farmer for several years and is awaiting restoration. Starts readily every day I´m told.