I have already posted this question under general info but since this is for my warehouses safety regulations for OSHA I wanted to see if posting in this section would help. We are looking for a Baker BRT-035 forklift operators manual for our OSHA requirements in our warehouse. I have done a lot of research and even called the Baker-Linde customer service and parts departments and still cannot find any way to get an operators manual for our forklift. Does anyone have a copy or know where to get one? Any help would be appreciated.
Well, you're probably not going to get deluged with answers to such a specific question anyway, but generally, we try to avoid having cross-posted threads open on two different forums, so as to avoid the confusion that might result when somebody reads and answers one, but not the other, and later goes back and reads the duplicate and wonders where their reply went. For all, here's the link to ETI's other thread on this topic.