Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Barber Greene SA125 documentation etc.

fast_st ยท 2024-11-04 07:48

Have an older drag screed paver that is in good shape but have been looking for something that's self-mobile The Layton grabs onto the truck's rear rims and well most folks with pretty rims and pretty trucks don't want any of that. I am making arrangements to get a Barber Greene SA 125 tracked paver delivered, it has a hydraulic leak and overall seems to be complete. I was wondering if anyone around this shop has documentation/manuals etc for this paver or knows of a good source. There seems to be a document shop on ebay but no exact model matches, they have I think a 140 and a 150 but not the 125. If that's close enough it might be a start on fixing any issues. I suppose put the Layton paver up for sale, its got two new 9hp GX honda engines propane powered to run the hydraulics and everything on it works fine and dandy, it also converts itself to a trailer for moving about.

Replies1
  1. #1fast_st2024-11-16 17:47

    So the seller had it listed as a BG-225 but it turns out it is indeed an SA-125, dataplate and contol panel decal agree. arrived via a huge Landoll trailer on what sounds like its maiden voyage. Seller was happy it wasn't getting scrapped so put in a battery, the hydraulic tank and some oil and had it running and walking before the pickup date. I'm thinking it looks like a really good machine and still hoping to find any info on it or anyone that has some operating tips.