Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Basic 701 A motor grader

todd t ยท 2012-12-05 02:04

Does anyone out there have any manuals on service or parts for a Basic 701 A motor grader. I just bought one and need a few specks on it. Thanks Todd T

Replies8
  1. #1Howard brennan2024-03-17 10:13

    I just bought a701a Have many question CALL Howard 7623602108 PLEASE

  2. #2RedwoodDigger2024-05-30 10:02

    I own a Basic 701a and operate it often. I also have a partial manual for it. What would you like to know about it?

  3. #3Howard brennan2024-05-30 14:58

    Would like to buy a copy of the manual if thats possible. Thank you

  4. #4RedwoodDigger2024-05-31 10:23

    No need to buy anything. I will share what I have. I also have info on the drive motors if needed. The BASIC Hydraulic Articulating Grader Manual file is too large to upload here, but I have it in my Dropbox. Here is the link. Basic Hydraulic Articulating Grader Dropbox www.dropbox.com

  5. #5RedwoodDigger2024-05-31 14:27

    Here is the manual Dropbox www.dropbox.com

  6. #6lelandcarmack2025-06-18 21:56

    Can anyone help me find out how much a basic 701 grader weighs ,no loader

  7. #7RedwoodDigger2025-06-18 22:28

    Guessing ballpark around 7k. Based on the basic 601 @ 6,400lbs. Mine stays on my property, so not going to see the scales anytime soon. Rippers, front blade and 10' mold board.

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-06-20 18:25

    It looks like it might be closer to 10,000lbs. to me. I'm comparing the size of a 7000lb. skid steer and the grader looks to be much beefier. Looks like a size machine though.