Hi All, We got a Grove MZ66A and I just had the basket cylinder rebuilt and now it refuses to turn to the left (standing in the basket) It will easlly go to the right however. I have bled and bled the lines on it. I have took several cylinders to get rebuilt to this shop but this was their first basket rotation cylinder. They told me they was fairly confident they had gotten it in the center when I picked it up. Any ideas, Iam sorta lost here.
First off, want to say thanks for all the quick replies and for all the folks that tried to help! Right... Just to give an update for the next man though, I tried rotating the hoses and the basket went the other way. So this told me the problem was on my end somewhere. After tracing the hoses down and cleaning the electrical connections it worked like new. My professor used to always say remember "KISS" Keep it simple stupid. With that said, always try the easiest thing first. Which is kinda hard when you don't have a schematic. But with a little patience you can get it.