Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bay City 30

hapec12 ยท 2009-07-15 18:19

Who has knowledge on an old Bay City 30 Crawler? I don't have a model year. Talked to a gentleman today that may sell his before long. It has a rebuilt gas flat head engine, 30' boom, and about a 1/2 yd. bucket. Has all the manuals with it, and plenty of rust. I am thinking of buying a small dragline. Never ran one, but am sure I can make a go of it, to clean my pond, and such.

Replies3
  1. #1tracknut2009-10-26 22:08

    I have one a 1954 40ft boom 1/2 yd drag had 1/2 yd clam that some one needed more than me

  2. #2tracknut2009-10-26 22:11

    I got in a hurry did you by it? I need parts for mine [email protected]

  3. #3hapec122009-10-27 08:25

    No, I didn't buy it for $6000.00, but I have spoken for a Insley L model.