I rented this beast this past weekend to replace some bad water line would you believe this thing used a whole( gallon and a half )of fuel for 6 hrs run time what a hog
Bobcat should be picking 2 cyl engine for this small machine..
Cool! What's it going to be when it grows up? Lol.... Sure beats a shovel. Ed
beats a shovel` you bet` thats a slick little machine fun to play with and it really surprised me what you can do with it
We have a job about that size with 3000 something hours on it. I've even had to do some playing on bucket to keep it going.
thought about your question a little, think i`ll see if i can grow a 41 northwest out of this thing
Anyone that doesn't respect what that little bugger can do has never been a laborer with only a pick and shovel.
6 hours on a 1 1/2 gallon diesel fuel . That's about equal to a big plate of cornbread & beans when operating a hand shovel .
We aint gonna go in to possible " trouble codes " from the cornbread & beans on a hot summer day ….. " Just hand me a piece a cornbread and some water " …… I aint as tough as I used to be .
not unless you add onions