Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Beers

koldsteele ยท 2010-11-19 20:48

I know theres a similiar thread 'old timers ' ..but just thinking of all the good teachers I've had in 49 years of life ...Just want to say :drinkup to them ..my biggest mentor was Dave Trego .. Beers to ya buddy.

Replies11
  1. #1RobVG2010-11-19 21:23

    Nice sentiment KoldSteele. "Beers to you" , I like that.

  2. #2Digger Dan2010-11-20 02:07

    David mc Callum for me, old timer that has since passed, guys like this should never leave us, ever... wish I could go visit him sometime

  3. #3gearheadred2018-09-25 19:29

    beer!

  4. #4td25c2018-09-26 21:29

    Boss Glen kept the refrigerator in the shop stocked with cold barley soda for the end of the day & late evening conference meetings . Beer's to you old buddy

  5. #5DMiller2018-10-11 13:45

    Joe Moore for me Cheers!!

  6. #6gearheadred2024-03-29 18:16

    More beer

  7. #7gearheadred2025-06-26 14:38

    And some kombucha for the non-beer crowd!

  8. #8MarineGal2025-06-26 20:03

    Busch here after working hours, dad got me into this including Busch Light. Good thing was he taught me well to drink responsible when I turned 21. Also not to drink and drive. The bartenders at my local American Legion I am a member at know me well,a Busch when I come up to buy a drink. My father in law buys me one too at there. This song reminds of it,

  9. #992U 34062025-06-26 20:06

    I gave up alcohol at the beginning of the year so I'll raise up my green tea to the old boys that taught me all I know.

  10. #10MarshallPowerGen2025-06-26 21:55

    Still enjoy my Miller Lites after work and the PBRs when going out. I'll mess with the fancy beers when out at a brewery, but not much else. Cheers to y'all regardless!

  11. #11Truck Shop2025-06-26 22:39