I have a 611 and need to find a cylinder stop for the 3pt. I have the original but it is aluminum and broken. I have seen that JD used them as well on their implements but can't find any information. Any thoughts where to get one or idea to make one up? The rod is 40mm.
Any ag supply store. just measure the diameter of the cylinder rod, and the thickness you need, IF, you can get by without the ear. Here's a set of four from my favorite, for $16.99: https://www.agrisupply.com/stroke-control-spacers-hyd-cylinder/p/38923/
The ear on the clamp is used to trigger the relief valve pin on the cylinder body to bypass hydraulic flow and stop the cylinder at the point set by the stop clamp. I buy some parts for my 420A from the seller below on eBay. He is in the Ukraine. If he doesn't have what your looking for listed in his items for sale, message him for availability and price. He works well with buyers and reasonable prices. https://www.ebay.com/itm/belarus-tr...912490?hash=item2aec967faa:g:X4MAAOSwoutcp1yf