I've been using one of these lately and noticed when in either 1st or 2nd it seems to select 1/2 gears - in other words like 1st low or 1st high......same in 2nd. Is that feature? I thought it was just a straight ZF 6 speed box. Anyone have the full menu details that can be seen/adjusted in the instrument panel?
also the a/c doesn't work. I don't see a fuse in the overhead board, just a relay. It doesn't click which switched on and off. Anyone have a wiring diagram of the HVAC system?
If the transmission has a lockup clutch then my suspicion is that the transmission has converter drive in both 1st & 2nd speeds where other makes only have converter drive on 1st speed and direct drive on everything above that. From experience it feels like the transmission has engaged another gear when the lockup clutch engages.
thanks for the reply Nige