Hello, I was wondering if anybody has the procedure to reset the service intervals on the dash on a Bell ADT model B30E. I have the procedure for the B30D but the monitor and software has changed. :Banghead I can't seem to find it in the operators or service manual. If anybody knows I would really appreciate it as the operator is tired of the warning going off every five minutes. Thanks
I stumbled on this looking for something else... I know it's old now but thought I'd share the answer anyhow: Go into dash and hold the B button which is in the circle of about five buttons which brings upthe service menu. The four digit number will come up and the all the numbers will have to equal 9 example if the number is 5555 the number you enter will be 4444 Click on configuration Then there will be service or service mode, select service interval, scroll to the right Highlight oil life Hold the B button four 3 seconds and the screen will beep at you and then you are done
Thanks! I actually need this today!
Can you further explain this for me if the code is 2345 what do I enter? We are trying to recalibrate the bin tilt sensor
This is also on a bell b40e
2+ 7 =9 3+6= 9 4+5=9 5+4=9 So 7654 I believe.
Hi Team, Sorry to revive an old thread. Any of you guru's know if this will work on the later model B30D Trucks?
Hi Tom looking at the opening message the D's have a different monitor and different software so I would say no, but hopefully @CDNDIESELMONKEY might see this and be able to help as he said he knew the procedure for a D
I had a play around with the B30D today. Resetting the service screen was easy enough. Just needed to find the service interval page (inside the "counters" page). Once there, input the last 4 digits of the serial number and problem solved.
Sorry to keep this going, but does anyone know how to dissable the beeping whilst tipping. I can't find it on the service mode screen and the same method to get access to that, won't work for factory mode. Any tips is appreciated, its deafening!
It is the same as going into service mode. hold the "B" drive until service mode pops up, let go of button press again dealer mode will pop up, release button and press again and factory mode will be displayed. Dealer and factory mode require a code from the dealer. The horn feature for tipping is in factory mode.