Does anyone have a line on where I can get an injector for a Mercedes OM442LA engine that is in our old Bell B40C? Here is what I have been able to find for part numbers etc. off the injector itself: Injector Body: DLLA134 S 999+/ Injector Tip: KDAL 80 S63 I was able to cross over to Bosch part numbers: Injector Body: 0 040 171 421 Injector Tip: 0 432 231 663 I have been working with Hamofa out of south Florida and even they have been striking out with this one. They've helped me find parts for this engine before but have said they're getting old. The Bosch folks have told me that this was an over seas engine not meant to be sold here state side and in so many words told me good luck. They cannot sell parts due to agreements with vendors like Deere who was selling Bell under their badging. Also, Deere has been unable to help (typical) and Bell is 15 Days out plus time in customs from South Africa.... oh and for over $1K for a single injector.
I have found hard to find parts here I just searched for your part number Good luck Alibaba Manufacturer Directory m.alibaba.com
The second number you put up for the injector tip, is the complete unit number at least when you google it which cross references to loads of Bosch numbers a few of which are below, any good fuel shop should be able to get hold of them Bosch 0 432 231 660 Bosch 0 432 231 684 Bosch 0 986 430 042 Nozzle & Holder assy. KDAL 80 S 63 Nozzle & Holder assy. KDAL 80 S 63, Catalogue No.: DTP-32-1660 shop.dtp-motorteile.de