Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bell grader 670g not engaging gears

Thobelani42 · 2024-01-06 08:52

Good people I have problem with my grader 670g John deere, not taking gears and hydraulics system not working, so I decided to remove the trans I found the damper damaged. I replaced the damper now the hydraulics works but still not taking gears. Please help

Replies8
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-06 09:50

    Welcome to HEF Thobelani . You have a machine serial number ? Does the park brake release ?

  2. #2Thobelani422024-01-06 10:41
  3. #3Thobelani422024-01-06 10:42

    Parking brake does not realese keeps on beeping the parking brake sighn

  4. #4Diesel Dave2024-01-06 17:21

    Are there any active codes displayed on the monitor.?

  5. #5Thobelani422024-01-07 01:07

    No codes related I only have one for airfilter clogged

  6. #6Diesel Dave2024-01-07 08:32

    The transmission controller will want to see the status of the park brake. I would suggest to check the park brake pressure switch. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/74912/referrer/search/pgId/269990732/partnumber/AT223537/callout/30 .

  7. #7Diesel Dave2024-01-07 09:55

    Park brake pressure switch is N/C (normally closed) . Opens at 50—70 psi

  8. #88V712024-01-07 13:45

    Trans pressure? Air bleed at trans pump?