Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bell scraper

jimmyjack ยท 2008-12-21 22:01

found these videos .... anyone ever use one or seen one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubV0fsYB08&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsgJJ93rbOY&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4ZpMPHPNs&feature=channel

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #1hvy 1ton2008-12-21 23:47

    I'd heard about the gooseneck option on the bell tractors. Its kinda funny that the tractor/pan combo is evolving back to setups like the Clark scrapers; all they need is a blade on the front. First time I've seen one with a scraper attached though. Man that tractor has some fat tires, I'd hate to foot the bill for them. They also have a 5th wheel option to pull trailers with. I wonder if it could be setup with the gooseneck so it could be a multi-purpose prime mover. That way the bell could serve as a scraper and a dump truck.:cool2

  2. #2jimmyjack2008-12-23 18:28

    thought it was pretty cool... figured more of you scraper guys would have more to say

  3. #3Bellboy2008-12-24 05:00

    For anyone interested here is a link to the bell scraper page http://www.bellequipment.com/live/internet/homepage.nsf/Home.htm?OpenForm

  4. #4willemdegrader2010-02-14 14:30

    Here's a picture of our Bell scraper combination

  5. #5bigrus2010-02-14 16:55

    Bucket not Scraper That type of outfit would be known locally (down under) as a "tractor 'n bucket" or "Laser bucket" not a full blown, scraper like a 222 or 633