Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Benford TV1000 hyd schematic

jcb jeff ยท 2018-09-20 12:17

Hi All Need some help with an old very old Benford TV1000 roller serial No SLBTV100EN12CE018 with a danfoss hyd pump incorporating the charge pump in the main body of drive pump. I need to get hold of a hyd schematic for it as i have issues with the brake and throttle and drive system and the valve which controls all this had it apart all ok and solenoid is ok ,this thing is so old the parts are no longer made. Need to find pressures ect. Pump has been off and bench tested ok Any help appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1kirk5802024-10-30 19:47

    Hi did you get any information on the hydraulic diagram for this machine? I'm having similar problems.cheers

  2. #2Simon C2024-11-01 13:47

    Noticed that the solenoid on the pump, the top looks a little rusty. I am not there but cleaning it up woud be a good first step. Is the supply power clean at the fuse panel. Are the battery cables, all ground cables in great condition or mediocre. Just some simple things to fix on old iron. Simon C