Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best Cat D9H in the world here in UK

nicky 68a ยท 2021-06-20 10:49

This tractor has been refufurbished to an extremely high standard here in the UK by AJ Morris ltd. It originally came from Denmark and took around 3 1/2 years to complete. My youngest son pictured with AJ Morris in the 2 pics

Replies5
  1. #1DB22021-06-20 11:15

    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

  2. #2Old Magnet2021-06-20 12:02

    Very nice and great to see the pictures along with the infamous AJ.

  3. #3Check Break2021-06-22 01:40

    AJ erased a fair amount of history on her. Not often have I seen the dents and gouges filled and ground and the iron straightened. That's the nicest looking restoration that I've seen in quite a while.

  4. #4fiat41b2021-06-22 22:13

    Still amazed over this machine dont know if they ever looked so great as this one Awsome job on d9h

  5. #5chidog2021-06-23 02:20

    I'd like to know how many parts were fixed, and how many were replaced? Looks factory fresh.