Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best classified site to move my 580c with fresh rebuilt engine? ?

Digginit580c ยท 2014-09-02 20:48

I've had my 1979 580c on Craigslist for a couple months now with no luck. I've reduced the price twice and am now at 6200. I really don't wanna go much lower seeing as how I just put 3500 into a complete rebuild of the 4 cyl case diesel engine. It had a cracked piston sleeve. Any suggestions on what site I might have more luck selling this on? Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1ttazzman2014-09-03 00:31

    i have had good luck selling older equipment on craigslist

  2. #2KevinF2014-09-03 12:38

    I think it would move pretty quick for that price around here. Sometimes the way the ad is written and laid out can make a difference.

  3. #3Delmer2014-09-03 22:23

    Post it around the state and the UP, just not in multiple categories and everyday.

  4. #4mikebramel2014-09-04 21:19

    It doesn't have a backhoe so you won't find too many interested.