Anyone looking at buying new drive tires should check these out. I bought five sets {36}, all five sets have made it to 200,000 miles and have another 10 to 15,000 left to run them out. Our GVW is 100,000. The best I've gotten out of other brands is 160,000 on average. That includes Bridgestone, Michelin and Goodyear. The winter traction is real good plus fairly quiet. 210 to 220,000 on a set of drives is really good. At 80,000 GVW should make 250 to 260,000. Yokohama
What tire is this? The brand is not visible in your photo. What size have you been running? You said 80k# would allow the tires to potentially go even farther...What GVW are you running, and what application/s, when getting 200k miles?
Right at the bottom it says Yokohama. 295/75 22.5 is all we run. It also says we run 100,000 gvw. We run 4 axle tractors with 3 axle trailers. OTR.
Thanks for the tip Mike. Have had good luck with Yoko’s in our application. I run a fleet of sweepers and they do nasty things to tires.