http://http://www.level-best.com/ I am lookin for a self leveling laser grading system for a CTL. This is the first system I have come across, and it looks to be a good system. I like how it does not integrate into the machine, so it can be switched between machine fairly quickly. What do you guys use and what do you like or not like about this unit. Thanks. It is not cheap either $17500 for a 7' box single mast b
I have a Skid Master Pro from Southern Precision in Florida. I like it. I think Level Best is the most popular.
I saw the thread just below this one that talks about the very same thing I am asking about. Probably should have searched a little prior to posting. How do you use yours? Is it finish grading for others, or do you do your own work with it. Mine will be primarily used for my own work, because I am not sure I will be able to market just "fine finish grading". What laser system are you using and what do you like or not like about it. I have a self leveling lasermark that works great, not sure if it will work with this new system.