I need a small mini, I'm looking at a used Bobcat 320 and a used Kubota KX41-3V. Anything to look for buying a used one of these? THANKS !
kubota we have a kubota U45 with 4600hrs. bought it second hand with business ayear ago. Rebushed bucket pivots and just did one final drive. Original owner didn't hardly touch it, he even bragged that kubota s just dont use any grease,,,,guess thats why bushings were shot....great machine
Have both a Takeuchi TB016 and Volvo ? about same size #3600 lb. Both bought used with around the same hours. just under 2000 each. replaced pins on the Takeuchi. nothing was needed on the Volvo. Volvo was a 1 owner ware the Takeuchi was a rental unit. Between the 2 I like the Takeuchi. but one of the guys I work with likes the Volvo. the Takeuchi is a bit longer including the blade which leads to a smoother grade well grading with blade but not as strong when lifting using the bucket. Volvo does not seem to be as smooth but seems faster. Both are 10 years old and good machines.
best mini ex.... 121 Kubota w/ 6way? For my needs, best mini ex.... 121 Kubota w/ 6way... (Don't have one YET...) 9,000# + accessories can still be towed with a 1T (I work in Mtns at remote sites, tight to access in a BIG truck.) Add Thumb and flail (brush clearing) I plan to get one and add a rotating tree shear. (For my TEX Hill country location - Cedar tree clearing). Bobcat has been troublesome to me. Case or Kobelco are others I prefer. Currently have a Yanmar Grey Market 14,000# It is OLD and slow. but cheap...
I have not long purchased a new Kobelco sk 17 (same as yanmar and new holland) has a 4 year 4000 hr warranty which sealed the deal. Only thing is fuel tank a little small as have to fill each day. Runs well and always surprises what it can do. Did look at kubota, cat, yanmar, IHI but cat and kubota worried me on electrical issues as machine gets some age on it, rented a kubota and had starting issues which ended in a new dash unit as water got in and replaced the "smoke" in the screen. Cat was most technical but being an open cab rops worried me as at moment I have no shed, just tarps. Cheers Happy New Year to all
The only thing I do not like about my 2 Kubota KX 121-3 is that the joy sticks are not tall enough for my legs. On a slant my knees can hit the controls. Wish they would raise the sticks up a few inches. The kx 41 is supposed to be about the same machine I am told.