Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best place to buy paint for Case and Caterpillar… online?

Lightning Bolt ยท 2013-04-13 01:08

OK so I'm hoping to repaint my 1840's and W20c and having a hell of a time finding a site that sells the newer Case Yellow and Brown for the ROP. I'm finding a bunch of farm tractor paint, red, white. Were are you guys buying your paint online? Any help on color codes or names would also be great. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1ricdel2013-04-13 20:55

    I am also interested in the online buying of Cat Yellow.

  2. #2td25c2013-04-13 21:31

    We painted a dozer & motorscraper few years ago and a truck last summer ,used Dupont/ Nasson enamel paint. Seems to be holding up good. I buy it at a local parts supplyer dont know if its availble online. http://pc.dupont.com/dpc/en/US/html/visitor/common/images/b/nsn/NAS-COL_Fastdry-800h.jpg

  3. #3mitch5042013-04-13 22:25

    The Case lighter color isn't called yellow Case calls it "Power Tan". I forget what they call the brown.