Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best place to order parts

Outlw ยท 2013-07-27 22:13

It seems like my case dealer charges way too much for oem parts . A knob I would think would cost 50.00 tops should not be 250.00 Looking to order a few parts for my dozer the fluids cost an arm and a leg Any good web sites to order oem case parts

Replies3
  1. #1td25c2013-07-27 22:32

    Might try www.minnpar.com They list case on the site .

  2. #2Outlw2013-07-27 23:23

    I looked at that site and tried to look up some oem parts using case part numbers and no luck

  3. #3dblaneyfan2013-07-30 08:25

    If you have a part number you can check on machinerytrader.com. May give you a few options, hopefully better pricing. Messicks.com is another place I have ordered Case parts, have had better pricing than our "local" dealer (closest is over 2 hours away.)