Being in central Texas, I know I can drop off used attachments (good condition but don't fit my machine) at the Ritchie Bros house in Houston and Dallas and they'll be gone within a couple months. But is that the best place to sell a couple buckets and pin-grabber? Ritchie selling prices are generally cheaper (way cheaper) than the online machinerytrader's, etc. and craigslist is just too painful with scammers. Would love to trade them for a good root rake but don't know how to trade online. thoughts?
Machinery Trader under Attachments.
I don't know anything about it,but apparently a lot of people are selling things on Facebook marketplace, you get a quite a big audience…
I checked out facebook marketplace last night. Wow- what a mess to try and find what you want! For instance, I searched for 'excavator coupler' and over 300 listings came up in 80 mile radius. Everything from toy excavators to full size hoes to buckets to hauling services to dozers to baby clothes with excavators on them-- you name it, it was there. But only two couplers in the whole bunch. I couldn't figure out a way to easily narrow my searches so I was quite frustrated. Maybe that's the way the young'uns search nowadays- just sifting through a whole lot of posts. Seems backwards
Counter Intuitive, and they LIKE It!!