Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best thumb

Terex Ken ยท 2024-02-26 21:38

Hello I have purchased a Terex HR 16 that I will be using on my property. This will include a lot of tree and brush removal. I want to add a thumb on the machine and would like to hear recommendations from people with more knowledge than myself. It will be a hydraulic thumb. I am assuming a weld on thumb would be what I need. I know to stay away from Amazon as I want to have good quality that should hold up . Thanks in advance for your input.

Replies3
  1. #1Joe H2024-02-26 22:13

    There's a search button top right, start there. Joe H

  2. #2csthompson122024-02-28 12:58

    Showtime Fabrication

  3. #3CM19952024-02-28 13:22

    Welcome to the Forums TK! Glad to have you. Might want to try KA Manufacturing in Guntersville. Thompson Rents buys thumbs and attachments from them for their rental machines. K&A Fabrication - Attachments -