Maybe you have. In any case it has to be one of the weirdest looking beast I've seen in awhile. First attempt for slope work maybe or pushing early pans ? YouTube - Hydraulics Slagpot
Do you know who made it? Looks kinda like a 1950s Cat
Nope,no idea. Sure would like more info on her,shes an neat looker.
Good find slagpot ,thats cool.Its an Allis-Chalmers HD9 equiped with the"Baker 9-X dozer " option.This setup gave the dozer blade 50 inches of travel up & down.Made for forestry type work with the 8 foot blade .Pretty rare.I had only seen them in books till now.Thanks for sharing slagpot.
Thank you !!!!!!! I can sleep tonight. This would have kept me wondering who,why and what it was for. Neat little dozer.Thanks again for chiming in so quickly . Slagpot
Yeah right, it's actually the lowrider option to give your dozer some site creed, although it will need some more work, like chroming the undercarriage and a decent paint job. http://bobberchoppermotorcycles.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/lowrider-saturday-back-with-a-vengenace/