I have a 2006 S150 i purchased. I cannot get any of the BICS light to go on. Traction over ride works and i can move the machine but i cannot get any other lights to turn on. I tried to jump out the seat bar switch by juming from the outside power pin to the middle pin but still did not get any light to turn on. Checked all fuses and they were all good. Any help is greatly appreciated
well you cant just "jump" the seat bar switch it's a hall effect switch on the 8v system. do you have unswitched 12 v power to the LH panel? what happens when you turn the key on? :drinkup it's NOT part of the 12v system
Avenue c384 Don't have a key but if i hold down the lights button for two seconds i can read active codes. if it is a hall switch can i just jump out the switch with the right resistor to get the passing voltage?
if you happen to know what voltage the controller needs to see.... :drinkup
I took the seat bar off and removed the sensor. I could get the seat bar sensor to come on by manually turning the magnet in the sensor. The problem i found was the plastic keyed bushing had a grove wore in it and was preventing the magnet from getting close enough to the switch to close the circuit. A $1.50 repair part from bobcat.
:thumbsup :drinkup