Found it interesting to see something this big up for auction. http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/ite...sed/Virginia?h=433,displayType=null&view=null or this http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/198427/Drilling-Rig/U-40/Used/Colorado?h=400,byKeyword/2
Whoa
Ill take 2! is shipping included?
Thats cool. If am around when that auction takes place I would like to watch it.
may be no bidders. Cool to watch any of the live bidding seeing what stuff goes for. Then they extend the bidding if it is active unlike ebay.
2005 Model with a 26mt bucket, The Best Machine in this weight class. 2mill start ... Bargain.
I dunno man ....does the A/C work ...and hows the mileage?
Do they accept paypal?
Yeah .. Couldnt find a SMR in the Ad. Should be one for each engine. K1500 Engine's as well .. Must be a US EPA thing?
It say Ac is cool but not cold. Funny one of the pics of the computer monitor screens says in red "Lubrication System Defective"
Not verry high Can I put it on my Master Card??? Frenchy:canada
It will probably cost 1/2 that to move it!!
i'd just road it!! :drinkup
Now that would be a sight!:bouncegri