Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bidscreen XL

z656 ยท 2009-12-01 03:09

Anybody use this software.

Replies4
  1. #1Arabhacks2010-01-22 16:37

    Downloaded/. Hello. I just downloaded the demo/trial of everything they have. I have hundreds of AutoCad files from past jobs that I can reference. But, I am just an operator when it comes to this, a student and nothing more, so my opinion will be very limited in scope.

  2. #2Arabhacks2010-01-26 01:42

    Bidscreen XL. Hello. I am having trouble with Bidscreen XL. SiteWorx I have no issues with, as it in an area I understand. Bidscreen XL is proving something of a learning curve for me at this time, that or it does not like the Atom processor, who knows?

  3. #3z6562010-01-26 16:56

    I purchased Bidscreen xl. Made excavation templets. Demo templets works just great for me. Great for pipe work, demo select areas take off. Imputs into excell make your own formulas. Works great for my operation. You can write comments , different take off colors or stlyes.

  4. #4basujanha26102010-01-31 11:12

    I am experience abt Autocad! I've no idea abt this soft! Bt i'm downloading the soft! Its features are interesting! Lets see......wt happen? _______________________________________ manual boxes