Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

big earthmoving equip.

d6peg ยท 2009-03-05 21:22

Thought I would share this link. I found it interesting. http://www.vincelewis.net/earthmovers.html

Replies8
  1. #153cummins2009-03-05 21:44

    some interesting pieces on that page

  2. #2willie592009-03-05 21:47

    Hey, that's pretty cool. Did you check out the "largest excavator" and see where the Krupp wheel excavator picked up the Cat dozer and dumped it on it's boom? That's crazy!

  3. #3D5G2009-03-06 01:42

    WOW! Very interesting link, never knew the MT51 weighed 76 tons, or that it could 33.2 MPH in 6th gear. Thanks for the link!

  4. #4Chaz Murray2009-03-06 12:31

    One of the things in there...the Monster Motorcycle was built here in Stockton...and have seen it in person...kinda cool

  5. #5Frenchy2009-03-06 20:15

    I've never seen a bucket wheel or a dragline before. It's unbelievable how it's hughes Frenchy:canada

  6. #6DarrylMueller2009-03-07 14:03

    Isn't there a bucket wheel digging tar sands in Canada? The dozer looks so small laying on the boom. Good pictures.

  7. #7Frenchy2009-03-07 23:10

    I don't know, I never goes up to Fort McMurray. Frenchy:canada

  8. #8Cat 430E IT2009-03-10 19:13

    some neat equitment on that page